HP Latex 335 Wide Format Printer
Substrate Usage: 5,050.51 ft2Ink Usage: 4,078.24 ml
Gain versatility and enjoy convenient printing of indoor and outdoor jobs with the HP Latex 335 Printer. This affordable printer delivers print jobs fast, using healthier Latex water-based inks and produces durable, scratch-resistant prints comparable to hard-solvent inks.
Large high quality prints and with eco standards with the new Water-based HP Latex 335. Achieve high image quality at a high productivity that also interacts with HP Latex Inks to rapidly immobilize pigments on the surface of the print.
Building on years of third-generation the best-selling sign and display printers ever are back with all-new technology assets. The new HP Latex 335 Printer delivers high image quality, productivity and durability, as well as environmental benefits and industry certifications, all now synonymous with water-based HP Latex Ink Technology.
- Eliminate waiting time—prints come out completely dry and ready for finishing and delivery.
- Produce high quality at speed—140 ft²/hr indoor quality with HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimizer.
- Deliver jobs immediately with the automatic X-axis cutter.
- You can minimize damage risk—scratch resistance is comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner.
- Maintain high image quality over the life of the printer with user-replaceable HP Thermal Inkjet printheads.
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high-efficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi.
- 538 ft²/hr (50 m²/hr)- Billboard (2 pass)
- 248 ft²/hr (23 m²/hr)- Outdoor High Speed (4 pass)
- 183 ft²/hr (17 m²/hr)- Outdoor Plus (6 pass)
- 140 ft²/hr (13 m²/hr)- Indoor Quality (8 pass)
- 108 ft²/hr (10 m²/hr)- Indoor High Quality (10 pass)
- 65 ft²/hr (6 m²/hr)- Backlits, Textiles, and Canvas (16 pass)
- 54 ft²/hr (5 m²/hr)- High Saturation Textiles (20 pass)
- Media Types - Banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, papers, wallcoverings, canvas, synthetics, (fabrics, mesh, textiles, and any other porous materials require a liner)
- Roll Size - 10 to 64-in (254 to 1625-mm) rolls; (23 to 64-in (580 to 1625-mm) rolls with full support)
- Roll Weight - 92.6 lb (42 kg)
- Roll Diameter - 9.8 in (250 mm)
- Thickness Up To - 19.7 mil (Up to 0.5 mm)
- Dimensions (w x d x h) - 101 x 33 x 54 in (2561 x 840 x 1380 mm)
- Weight - 459 lb (208 kg)